NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply 81 Senior/Junior Resident Doctors Posts: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Meghalaya, has released a notification for the recruitment of 81 Senior/Junior Resident Doctors Posts. Interested candidates can apply on or before 8th September 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Senior/Junior Resident Doctors
- Senior Resident Doctors: 52 Posts
- Junior Resident Doctors: 29 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 81
Job Location: Meghalaya
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed the Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in a recognized MCI.
Age Limit for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2017
Candidate maximum age limit for the Senior Resident Doctor is 33 years and maximum age limit for the Junior Resident Doctor is 30 years.
Selection Process for NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2017
Candidate selection will be based on the performance of
- Rs.18,750/- plus 6600/- Grade Pay for Sr Resident Doctor Post
- Rs.15,600/- plus 5400/- Grade Pay for Jr Resident Doctor Post
How to Apply
1. Go to the official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
2. Read the official notification carefully
3. Attend the interview with all the required documents
Interview Date: 08.09.2017
Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS,