Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 58 Trade Apprentice Posts: Visakhapatnam Port Trust has released the notification for recruiting of 58 Trade Apprentice vacancies in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Department. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online on or before 14-03-2017. Check the details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply given below.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment Details
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 58 Vacancies
Name of the Trade:
1. Fitter: 21 Posts
2. Electrician: 12 Posts
3. Welder: 09 Posts
4. Electronics Mechanic: 05 Posts
5. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
6. Carpenter: 03 Posts
7. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 01 Post
8. Turner: 04 Posts
Age Limit Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment
Applicants age limit should have completed 14 years as on 31-01-2017.
Candidates should have completed ITI in the trade of Welder for Welder, ITI in the trade of Electrician for Electrician. ITI in the trade of Fitter for Fitter, refer the official notification for other educational qualification for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment.
Selection Process: The Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks(merit) secured in the qualifying exams and certificates verification.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 14-03-2017.
Payment of Stipend to Apprentices:
- During the first year of training: Rs. 5924/- per month. (as applicable)
- During the second year of training: Rs. 6770 /- per month. (as applicable)
- During the third year of training: Rs. 7616 /- per month. (as applicable)
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Go to Apprentice on Menu bar –> Apprentice Registration
3. Fill the details
4. Submit the Application form
5. Take a printout of online application for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2017
All the best