TSPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 43 Craft Teacher Posts: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 43 Craft Teacher Vacancies in Residential Education Institutions Societies. Interested and Eligible candidates can check their eligible criteria & apply online through the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. on or before
4th May 2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017). Other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, important dates are given below…
TSPSC Recruitment for Craft Teacher Vacancy Details
Eligible Criteria for Craft Teachers in Residential Education Institutions Societies
Job Location: Telangana
Total No. of Vacancies: 43 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Consolidation of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|1||Craft Teacher in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||03||
21,230 – 63,010/-
|2||Craft Teacher in Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||26|
|3||Craft Teacher in Telangana Residential Educational Institution Societies.||14|
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months – 3 Years.
- SC, ST, and BCS – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 Years
The applicant must pass SSC/ ITI/ 3-year diploma from a recognized board/ institution. Check the notification for other educational qualifications.
Revised Educational Qualification for TS Gurukul Craft Teacher Posts – Click Here
- Written Exam
Minimum Qualifying marks
- Category wise: OC-40%, BC-35%, SC/ST/PH- 30% Marks.
The Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. And the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
Application Processing Fee(Rs.200/-) + Examination Fee(Rs.120/-) = Rs.320/-
There is an Examination Fee exempted for SC, ST, BC, and PH applicants who belongs to Telangana State.
The candidates should pay the fee through SBI ePay.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR Application( if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID)
- Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name
- Pay the Fee
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
- The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference
- Applicants/Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following Document ready while uploading their OTR Application.
- Education Qualification Details like SSC, Inter, Degree, PG etc. & their Roll Number, Year of passing etc.
- Caste/Community Certificate Obtained from E-Seva/ Mee-Seva i.e., Enrolment Number & Date of Issue for uploading in OTR.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. for Detailed Information
- Starting Date for Submit Application form: 20-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Application form:
0 4-05-2017(Extended up to 09-05-2017).
- The Exam is like to be held during MAY/ JUNE 2017.
- Download Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
All The Best