TSPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply online for 197 Music Teacher Posts: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 197 Music Teacher Vacancies in Residential Education Institutions Societies. Interested and Eligible candidates can check their eligible criteria & apply online through the official website tspsc.gov.in on or before
4th May 2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017). Other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, important dates are given below…
TSPSC Music Teachers Recruitment Details
Eligible Criteria for Music Teachers in Residential Education Institutions Societies
Job Location: Telangana
Total no. Of Vacancies: 197 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Consolidation of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|1||Music Teacher in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||92||
|21,230 – 63,010/-|
|2||Music Teacher in Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||52||21,230 – 63,010/-|
|3||Music Teacher in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institution Society.||39||22,460 – 66,330/-|
|4||Music Teacher in Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society.
|14||21,230 – 63,010/-|
- SC/ ST/ BC – 5 Years
- PHC – 10 Years
- i)Candidates should be pass in SSC &
- ii) Diploma in Indian Music from a recognized Institution by UGC. (OR)
- A Degree in Indian Music from a recognized Institution by UGC. (OR)
- 4years Certificate Course with Diploma in Light Music from a recognized Institution by UGC. (OR)
- M.A Folk Arts/ Master of Performing from a recognized Institution by UGC. (OR)
- A Bachelor Degree & Diploma in Classical Music (Carnatic/ Hindustani Music) from a recognized Institution by UGC.
- Written Examination
- Certification Verification
Minimum Qualifying marks
- Category wise: OC-40%, BC-35%, SC/ST/PH- 30% Marks.
The Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. And the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
Application Processing Fee(Rs.200/-) + Examination Fee(Rs.120/-) = Rs.320/-
There is an Examination Fee exempted for SC, ST, BC, and PH applicants who belongs to Telangana State.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR Application( if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID)
- Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name
- Pay the Fee
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
- The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference
- Applicants/Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following Document ready while uploading their OTR Application.
- Education Qualification Details like SSC, Inter, Degree, PG etc. & their Roll Number, Year of passing etc.
- Caste/Community Certificate Obtained from E-Seva/ Mee-Seva i.e., Enrolment Number & Date of Issue for uploading in OTR.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. for Detailed Information
- Starting Date for Submit Application form: 20-04-2017
- Last Date for Submit Application form:
0 4-05-2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017)
- Download Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Date of Main Examination: June 2017
All The Best