TSPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 06 Physical Director Posts: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 06 Physical Director (School) Vacancies in Residential Education Institutions Societies. Interested Candidates can check their Eligible Criteria & Apply Online through www.tspsc.gov.in. on or before
4th May 2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017). Other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, Important Dates are given below…
TSPSC Recruitment Physical Director Vacancy Details
Eligible Criteria for Physical Director (school) Posts in Residential Education Institutions Societies.
Job Location: Telangana
Total No. of Posts: 06
NOTIFICATION NO: 15/2017
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Consolidation of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|1||Physical Director (School) in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||06||18-44||28,940 to 78,910/-|
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per GOI rules.
Education Qualification TS PD Posts
Revised Educational Qualification for TS PD Posts – Click Here
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education as elective from a recognized University by UGC with at least 50% marks. (for SC/ST/BC Candidates- 45% minimum Marks.)
- A degree from recognized University by UGC with at least 45% Marks, for SC/ST/BC Candidates 40% Marks.
- And participation in National (or) State Inter University competitions in Sports (or) Games (or) Athletics recognized by Association of Indian University (or) Indian Olympic Association
- Degree in Physical Education with 40% Marks (or) Degree in Physical Education i.e., B.P.Ed Course (or its equivalent) of 3 years duration Course.
- Graduate who participated in their School (or) Inter Collegiate Sports, Games/ passed NCC-C Certificate (as per NCTE regulations 2007)/Graduate represented State University in Sports, games, Athletics/Secured 1st ,2nd or 3rd Position in inter-Collegiate Sports, Games, Tournaments/ passed basic course in Adventure Sports/ Graduate with 1 year training programme in Sports Science, Sports coaching, Sports Management, Yoga, Olympic Education, Sports Journalism, etc. (as per NCTE Regulations 2002).
- Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) of at least 1year duration (or its equivalent) from any university recognized by NCTE.
Selection Process for Gurukulam Physical Director Posts
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Eligible Candidates Should pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by Online through Internet Banking, SBI e-pay or Debit Card, Credit Card, or IMPS- Mobile Payments.
- No Fee– for SC/ST/BC/ Unemployed Candidates belonging to the State of Telangana.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online through Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in. From 18-04-2017 to 04-05-2017.
- Before Applying for the Posts, Candidates should Register themselves as the ONE TIME REGISTRESTION (OTP) through the TSPSC Official Website.
- Those who Registered in OTP already, shall Apply login to their Profile using their TSPSC ID & Date of Birth as Provided in OTP.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in. for Detailed Information
Starting Date for Submit Application form: 18-04-2017
Last Date for Submit Application form:
0 4-05-2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017)
Date of Preliminary Exam: 28-05-2017
Main Exam: June 2017(Tentative)
Download Hall Ticket: 07 days before commencement of Examination
For other details visit the official website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
All The Best