- 1 TSPSC AEE Posts Recruitment Vacancy Details
TSPSC AEE Posts Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online: Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 463 posts of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in various Engineering services (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) in the state of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up the Electrical Engineer posts. Eligible candidates who are interested have to apply online through the official website “www.tspsc.gov.in” on or before 11th July 2017.
Candidates are advised to refer the official notification before applying for the TSPSC AEE jobs. Candidates must have completed the Engineering from a concern branch. Applicants should have completed 18 years of age to apply Telangana Assistant Executive Engineers Recruitment.
TSPSC AEE Posts Recruitment Vacancy Details
Notification No: 31/2017
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of the post: Assistant Executive Engineers(AEE)
Number of posts: 463
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
1. Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD Department – 204
2. Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in I & CAD Department – 120
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) in Ground Water Department – 1
4. Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in R&B Department – 11
5. Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R&B Department – 106
6. Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil/Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering Department – 21
Job Location: Telangana
Application Fee for TSPSC AEE Posts Recruitment
The candidate has to pay the application fee through online mode through SBI ePay.
For Unreserved candidate – 320/- (200/- as processing fee and 120/- as examination fee)
SC/ST/PH/ BC candidates of Telangana state only are exempted from Examination Fee.They have to pay the processing fee of Rs.200/- only.
TSPSC AEE Posts Recruitment Educational Qualification
For post 1 & 2 – The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering of a University or an equivalent qualification from recognized University.
For post 3 – The candidate must possess the B.E. Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) of a University or an Equivalent qualification.
For post 4 – The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering of a University.
For post 5 – The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University.
For post 6 – The candidate must be a Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) from any University.
Age Limit for TS AEE Jobs Recruitment
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 44 years as on 1st July 2017.
AEE Jobs Recruitment Age Relaxation
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for OBC/SC/ST, 10 years for Physically Handicapped persons, 3 years for Ex-Service men/NCC.
Pay Scale: Rs.37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-.
Selection Process TSPSC AEE Posts
The candidate’s selection will be based on Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based, Interview.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
1. The candidates have to register first for OTR (One Time Registration) through the Official website of TSPSC.
2. The candidates have to enter the details of Aadhar number, Educational Qualification details like roll number & year of passing etc., enrollment number & date of issue of caste/community certificate.
3. The candidates who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
4. The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
5. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
6. Enter the details as per given in instructions.
7. Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
8. Upload the scanned photo, signature through JPG format.
9. If all the details provided are correct then click on ‘Yes’ button.
The Initial date for submission of Application – 6th June 2017.
Last date for submission of Application – 11th July 2017.
Tentative Date of Exam – 5th August 2017 at FN & AN, 6th August 2017 at FN.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
All The Best