SBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 255 Special Officer Jobs: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification-2017. SBI invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following positions in Specialist Cadre for Wealth Management in SBI on Contract Basis. Eligible and Interest candidates are requested to apply online through www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017. Other details of recruitment such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are mentioned bellow.
State Bank of India 2017 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 255 Posts
Post Name: Special Officer
1) Sales Head: 1 Post
2) Products, Investment & Research Head: 1 Post
3) Operation Head: 1 post
4) Manager (Business Development): 1 post
5) Manager (Business Process): 1 Post
6) Central Research Team: 4 posts
7) Acquisition Relationship Manager: 21 Posts
8) Relationship Manager: 120 posts
9) Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 15 Posts
10) Investment Counsellor: 25 Posts
11) Customer Relationship Executive: 65 Posts
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2017 Special Officer Posts
Candidates Age Limit should be as on 01.03.2017
40-52 years for Post No. 01, 02
35-45 years for Post No. 03
30-40 years for Post No. 4 to 6
22-35 years for Post No. 7
23-35 years for Post No. 8 & 10
25-40 years for post No. 9
20-35 years for Post No. 11
Age relaxation is applicable for 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for (OBC), 10 years for PWD (General) candidates.
Candidates should Possess MBA / PGDM from reputed colleges for Post No. 01, 03 to 06 all
Degree/PG from the reputed colleges with Knowledge & Experience in Market Analysis and passion for Economic Trend & Products for Post No. 02.
Degree from Government recognized university (or) Institution for Post No. 07 to 09 & 11
Degree/PG with AMFI / NISM (Module V) Certified from Government recognized university (or) Institutions (for this post candidate with CFP/ CFA/ SEBI IA Certificate will be preferred) for Post No. 10. (with relevant Experience from 1 to 11 Posts)
For more detailed information visit Bank’s website: www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates will be selected based on their Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC Candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PHC category candidates through online payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2017
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.sbi.co.in From 24/03/2017 to 10/04/2017. Applicants send their hard copy of the online applications with Photo Copies of ID Proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Mark Sheet/ Degree Certificate, Experience Certificate, brief Resume and E-receipt of the payment, SC/ ST Certificate, OBC Certificate, PWD Certificate by post to
State Bank Of India,
Central Recruitment and Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai-400 021 on before 13.04.2017.
Instructions to Apply online
1.Candidates should have valid email & Scanned Copies of Photo, Signature.
2. Visit Official website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Career then Click on Latest Announcement.
4. Select the desired Post & Click on Apply Online.
5. Click on Click here for New Registration (for new users).
6. Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
7. After Registration, log in with registered Number & Password.
8. Fill all the details and upload Photo & Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through online and then Submit the Form.
10. Take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember
Starting Date for Online Apply: 24/03/2017
Closing Date for Online Apply: 10/04/2017
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10/04/2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 13/04/2017
Last Date for your Printing Online Application: 25/04/2017