NSCL Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 188 Management Trainee & Other Posts: The National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL), India seeds New Delhi, under the Administrative food Control of Ministry of Agriculture & farmers Welfare, the Department of Agriculture Cooperative & Farmers Welfare in an Apex Body Engaged in Production of Quality Seeds & Distribution have been released a notification for the recruitment of 188 posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office & Reginal Offices. Interested job seekers may check their eligible criteria & apply on or before 6th May 2017. The Other detail like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to Apply, selection process, important dates & along with official notification link is given below…
NSCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization Name: NSCL
Advt No: RECTT/1/17/NSC/2017
Application Mode: Online
Official website: www.indiaseeds.com
Total Number of Vacancies: 188 Posts
NSCL Recruitment Consolidation of Posts
|S.No||Position Name||No.of Posts|
NSCL Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates having MBA/ B.Tech/ BE/ CS/ M.Sc/ LL.B/ B.Sc/ PG Diploma/ Diploma in Engineering/ Degree/ ITI Certificate/ BCA/ BA/ B.Com & Equivalent.
Note: candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information about educational qualification, required Experience, pay Scale etc.
Age Limit for NSCL Jobs
- For Assistant Legal Post-not exceeding 30 years as on the date of closing of online application forms.
- For other Posts- not exceeding 27 years as on the last date of closing of online Application forms.
- Age relaxation will be Applicable as per GOI rules.
Selection Process for NSCL
- Written Exam
- For Gen/ Ex-SM/ OBC- Rs. 525/-
- For SC/ST/ PH- Rs. 25/-
How to apply:
1.Candidates can visit official website www.indiaseeds.com for Applying online Application & for other information/ Details.
2. No other mode of application is acceptable.
3.Other details refer official Advertisement notification.
- Starting date for Application: 15-04-2017
- Closing Date for Application: 06-05-2017 by 17.30 Hrs.
- Written Test: Last week of May 2017 or 1st week of June 2017.
All The Best