Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2017- Apply Offline for 205 MTS Posts: The Indian Navy, Eastern Naval Command (Visakhapatnam) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 205 (MTS) Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial) vacancies. Individuals who are interested in Central Government jobs can check their eligible criteria & Apply on or before the last date. Other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, important dates are given below…
Organization: Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (AP).
Job Category: Central Government
Official Website: www.indiannavy.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 205
Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Ministerial),
Category wise Post Name:
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, AP
The candidate should have Matriculation pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
Candidate age should not exceed not more than 40 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
Application Mode: Offline
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Candidates are advised to visit official Notification regarding the Application fee & other Important details.
Last Date for receipt of Application through proper Channel i.e through Head office /Establishment is 45 days from the date of Advertisement Publication in Employment News.
How to Apply
1. Log on official website” www.indiannavy.nic.in”.
2. Search the Employment Notification of Eastern Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017.
3. Click on the link to Download Official Notification PDF.
4. Read the Complete Advt Notification & Download the Eastern Naval Command MTS Application Form From the website.
5. Fill all details in the Application form as per instructions.
6. Affix the required Documents along with duly Completed Application.
7. Submit the Documents to the given below Address on or before the closing Dates.
The Flag Officer,
Headquarters Eastern Naval Command,
Arjun Block, 2nd Floor,
Naval Base, Visakhapatnam- 530 014.
Closing Date: Before 45 days from the date of Publication
Download Official Notification & Application Form
All The Best