DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 – 225 Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Other Posts: District Medical & Health Officer (DM&HO) Rangareddy has issued notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Other posts. DM&HO has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 225 posts on contract basis.
Eligible candidates who are interested have to go to the official website “www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in”.
Eligible candidates have to apply through offline on or before 15th June 2017.The candidates have to download the application form from the official website ” www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in”.
The hard copy of duly filled application form along with relevant documents should be sent to given below address so as to reach the address before the last date.
DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment Vacancy Details
Official website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
Name of the post: Medical Officer (Full Time/Part Time), Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Grade-II, Accountant
Number of posts: 225
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
1. Medical Officer (Full Time) – 15
2. Medical Officer (Part Time) – 15
3. Staff Nurse – 30
4. Pharmacist – 15
5. Lab Technician Grade-II – 15
6. Accountant – 15
7. ANM – 75
8. Supporting Staff – 45
Job Location: Rangareddy, Telangana.
Starting date for submission of Application – 30th May 2017.
Last date for submission of Application – 15th June 2017.
Educational Qualification for DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment
The candidates should possess
1. Medical Officer – MBBS Recognized with AP/TS Medical Council
2. Staff Nurse – GNM (OR) B.Sc (Nursing) with AP/TS Nursing Council
3. ANMs – SSC with 18-month MPHW Female Training certificate recognized by AP/TS
4. Nursing & Midwife – council or two years Intermediate vocational MPHW Female course
5. Pharmacist – Intermediate with Diploma in Pharmacy
6. Lab Technician Grade-II – Intermediate with DMLT or B.Sc (LT) from a recognized Institution
7. Accountant – B.com with 2 years’ experience and Proficiency in computers
8. Supporting Staff – The candidate should have passed SSC.
DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 44 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by
5 years for OBC/SC/ST
10 years for disabled persons
3 years for Ex-service man.
Pay Scale for DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment
1. Medical Officer (Full Time) – Rs.35000/-
2. Medical Officer (Part Time) – Rs.20000/-
3. Staff Nurse – Rs.15000/-
4. Pharmacist – Rs.11000/-
5. Lab Technician Grade-II – Rs.10,000/-
6. Accountant – Rs.12000/-
7. ANM – Rs.10000/-
8. Supporting Staff – Rs.5389/-
The candidate’s selection will be based on merit list.
How to Apply
1.The candidate visits the official website “www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in” and downloads the application form.
2.Read the instructions before applying for the post.
3.Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates.
4.e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
The Office of the District Medical & Health Office
Ranga Reddy District Near Pillar No: 294
Rajendra Nagar Mandal
Ranga Reddy District Pin Code No: 500052
by post so as to reach by 15th June 2017.
5.Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Click here for Notification and Application form PDF