WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 247 Office Executive Posts: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 247 Office Executive Posts. Interested candidates may check their eligible criteria and apply online through www.wbsedcl.in. on or before 16th May 2017 by 11:59 PM. Check other details like educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, selection process, application fee, how to apply, important dates below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Officer Executive Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: WBSEDCL
Notification No: MPP/2017/04
Position Name: Office Executive
Total Vacancies: 247 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 6,300 – 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 3,600/-
Age Limit: 18-27 years (as on 01-01-2017)
Selection Process: Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Interview
Application Type: Online Mode
Official Website: www.wbsedcl.in.
Written Test: 18-06-2017
Office Executive Recruitment Consolidation of Posts Details
|S.No||Category wise Post||No. Of Posts||Remuneration|
Rs. 6,300 – 20,200/-
Educational Qualification for WBSEDCL Recruitment
1) Candidate should possess Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised University or Graduation in any discipline with 50% minimum marks in HS level. &
Candidates must have passed Certificate course/ any other course on Computer from any of Institute which is indicated below:
- “O” Level course of NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology) formerly DOEACC Society, Govt. of India OR
- 1year Computer Application Course from any Institute recognised by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/ West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill development OR
1) year Diploma Course in Modem Office Practice & Management from any Institute recognised by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/ West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill development OR
- Course of Computer Operation & Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and/or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General (DG) of Training & Employment, Govt. of India OR
- Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and/or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, DG of Training & Employment, Govt. of India OR
- IT enabled services & Computer Fundamentals & Programming OR
2) Passed BBA/ BCA (with either 50% Minimum Marks in Graduation or 50% Marks in HS).
3) Passed Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours in Statistics or Honours in Computer Science (with either 50% Minimum Marks in Graduation or 50% Marks in HS).
4) Passed bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least one full paper on Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT at Graduation Level (with either 50% Minimum Marks in Graduation or 50% Marks in HS) OR
5) Passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with MCA. (with either 50% Minimum Marks in Graduation or 50% Marks in HS)
Age Limit for WBSEDCL Recruitment
Candidates Age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years (as on 01-01-2017).
- For SC/ ST- 5 years
- For OBC(A), & OBC(B) Candidates of West Bengal State: 3 years
- Other Candidates Age Relaxation will be Applicable as per GOI rules.
Note: For more Age Relaxation Details visit Advertisement Notification which is given below.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Office Executive Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Post Type: Office Executive
Duration of written Exam: 2 Hours.
- Written Test (Objective Type) – 100 Marks.
- Computer Proficiency Test – 20 Marks.
- Viva-Voce – 30 Marks.
Total Marks: 150.
Category Wise Minimum Qualifying Marks is given below
- UR- 40%
- OBC(A)/ OBC(B)/ SC- 35%
- ST/ PH- 30%
- For SC/ ST/ PH – NO Fee
- For Other candidates should be deposited Rs.300/- in any Branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate Challan (one copy of challan will be retained by the bank & two copies of challan will be handed over to the Candidate by Bank).
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- Eligible Candidates can send their online applications through official website: www.wbsedcl.in on or before 16th May 2017 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- log on www.wbsedcl.in.
- Click on Careers and Select the Desired Post.
- Read all instructions carefully & fill all the required details.
- Check once before Submitting the Application Form.
- Take a Printout copy of Your Online Application Form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date for Online Application: 26-04-2017.
- Closing Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee through Online: 16-05-2017 by 11.59 PM.
- Written Examination Date: 18-06-2017
All The Best