TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 – Apply 921 Post Graduate Teachers(PGT) Posts: Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has released the notification for appointing 921 Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies. The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online for 921 Post Graduate Teachers(PGT) posts from 18th April 2017 to 4th May 2017.
Check the full details of Telangana PGT posts like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply are given below.
TSPSC Gurukulam 921 PGT Posts Vacancy Details
Total No.of Posts: 921
Name of the Posts, Age and Pay Scale Details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age(as on 01/07/2017) Min. Max||Pay Scale|
|1||Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||280||18 – 44||Rs.31,460- Rs.84,970/-|
|2||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||257||Rs.31,460- Rs.84,970/-|
|3||Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||165||Rs.35,120- Rs.87,130/-|
|4||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society||136||Rs.31,460- Rs.84,970/-|
|5||Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||083||Rs.31,460- Rs.84,970/-|
Tentative Break Up of Vacancy Position For the Post of PGT
- Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society – 156 Posts
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 115 Posts
- Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 53 Posts
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society – 65 Posts
- Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 38 Posts.
- Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society – 124 Posts
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 142 Posts
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society – 71 Posts
- Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – 45 Posts.
- TTWRIES: Non-Agency 64 Posts, Agency 25 Posts
Subscribe us to get daily free job alerts
Educational Qualification for Telangana PGT Posts
- Applicants must possess the first class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc) or its equivalent in the concerned subject from the institution recognized by the UGC with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent. For SC/ST candidates – second class (not less than 55% of marks).
- A first or Second Class B.Ed (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks.
- Teaching Experience for not less than 3 years in handling classes VIII to X in any recognized Secondary School.
Age Relaxation for TS PGT Posts
- Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months – 3 Years.
- SC, ST, and BC – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 Years
Application Fee for PGT Posts
The Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. And the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
Application Processing Fee(Rs.200/-) + Examination Fee(Rs.120/-) = Rs.320/-
There is an Examination Fee exempted for SC, ST, BC, and PH applicants who belongs to Telangana State.
The candidates should pay the fee through SBI ePay.
How to Apply for Telangana PGT Posts
- Visit the official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Fill the OTR Application( if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID)
- Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name
- Pay the Fee
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
- The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification. i). Proof of Educational Qualifications. ii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C iii). School Study Certificate iv). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption) v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable. vii). Teaching Experience Certificate.
- Preliminary Test (Screening Test)
- Main Examination (Objective Type)
- Merit List
Important Dates to Remember
Submission of Online application form: 18/04/2017
Last date for submission of Online applications: 04/05/2017
Date of Preliminary (Screening Test): 28/05/2017
Date of Main Examination: June 2017
Download Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
All the Best