Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017: The Directorate General of Sashastra Seema Bal has invited the applications from Indian citizens for filling up the 872 Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Sub Inspector of Communication Cadre in Group-B and C Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules . The employment details about the recruitment of SSB, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and other are given below as link. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the official notification and apply on or before 30-01-2017.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2017 – 872 SI, ASI, Head Constable Posts Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- No of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 35000/-
- Name of the Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- No of Vacancies: 110 Posts
- Pay Scale: Level-5 Rs. 29,200/-
- Name of the Post: Head Constable (Communication)
- No of Vacancies: 746 Posts
- Pay Scale: Level-4 Rs. 25000/-
Educational Qualification for SSB Recruitment
- Sub-Inspector (Communication): Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication/Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication): Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent.
- Head Constable (Communication): Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
SSB Recruitment Age Limit
Candidates age should be between 18-25 years.
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen SC/ST – 8 Years
- Ex- Servicemen OBC – 6 Years
Refer official notification for more relaxation details.
Application fee: General/OBC Candidates are required to Pay Rs.200 for SI Posts and For 100/- HC and ASI Posts.
Selection Process for SSB Recruitment
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with certificates send to below postal addresses
Postal Address for Sub-Inspector & Head Constable
The Inspector General,
Frontier HQ SSB, Gania Deoli,
Ranikhet, Dist: Almora (UK)
Pin no: 263645
Postal Address for Assistant Sub Inspector Post
The Inspector General,
Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal,
Guwahati, House No. 345, Nikita Complex,
G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara.
District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam)
Pin No: 781022
Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque/ IPO should be prepared in favor of
For SI (Communication), HC (Communication):
Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ranikhet SBI. Ranikhet Branch Code-0704
For ASI (Communication):
Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code-7976
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/01/2017