NRSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 74 Technician-B & Other Asst Posts: National Remote Sensing Centre(NRSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 74 posts of Scientific Assistant, Technician-B, Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website “www.nrsc.gov.in” on or before 10th June 2017.
NRSC Recruitment 2017 for 74 Posts Vacancy Details
Name of the Department: National Remote Sensing Centre
Official Website: www.nrsc.gov.in
Advertisement No: NRSC/RMT/3/2017
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant, Technician-B, Technical Assistant
Number of Posts: 74
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies for NRSC Recruitment
1. Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic (TB1) – 22
2. Technician-B (Electrician) (TB2) – 14
3. Technician-B (Fitter) (TB3) – 02
4. Technician-B (Instrument Mechanic) (TB4) – 4
5. Technician-B (Laboratory Assistant Chemical) (TB1) – 1
6. Technician-B (Machinist) (TB5) – 6
7. Technician-B (Motor Mechanic) (TB1) – 2
8. Technician-B (Plumber) (TB6) – 1
9. Technician-B (Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning) (TB7) – 4
10. Draughtsman-B (Civil) (DM1) – 6
11. Technical Assistant (TA1) – 1
12. Technical Assistant (TA2) – 1
13. Scientific Assistant (SA1) – 2
14. Scientific Assistant (SA2) – 5
15. Scientific Assistant (SA3) – 3
Job Location: Hyderabad, Mahaboobnagar (Telangana)
NRSC Recruitment Assistant Posts Educational Qualification
The candidates should possess SSC or equivalent degree (refer website for different technical posts)
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 3-years for OBC, 5-years for SC/ST
refer to the website for Ex-servicemen/PWD/widowed/divorced women.
Pay Scale: Different pay for different technical posts. Please refer the official notification.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on written examination and skill test.
How to Apply for National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment
1.The candidates are required to log on to the official website “www.nrsc.gov.in”.
2.Read the instructions before you apply to the post.
3.Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates.
4.Enter a valid email id, mobile number for communication purpose.
5.Take a print out of the submitted online application.
Initial date for submission of Application – 20th May 2017
Last date for submission of Application – 10th June 2017
All The Best