CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) has announced the National Level Medical Entrance Examination Test NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) will be conducted for admissions into the undergraduate medical (MBBS/BDS) courses offered by all government and private medical colleges all over India. NEET will be conducted on May 7, 2017, in the offline mode. The applicants check the full details below regarding NEET Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus etc.
Courses Offered Through NEET 2017
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
NEET 2017 Notification
NEET 2017 application form has been released. CLICK HERE for official notification.
CLICK HERE for NEET 2017 Admission Notice in English.
CLICK HERE for NEET 2017 Admission Notice in Hindi.
CLICK HERE for NEET 2017 Notification for Aadhar
CLICK HERE for NEET 2017 Syllabus (NEET – UG)
CLICK HERE for NEET 2017 Application Form Filling
NEET 2017 Application Form 2017 Fee
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for NEET-2017 below.
All applicants will have to be meet the eligibility criteria to attend for NEET 2017 entrance examination.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Nation or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – Candidate minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Maximum – Candidate maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is must for all applicants except the candidates belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya states.
- Attempts: Candidate may attempt the exam only 3 times.
Note: NEET 2017 will be counted as ONE Attempt for all the candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed OR appearing 12th(Inter) or equivalent examination from any recognized board OR Institution with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology OR any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Domicile: Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible for the 15% All India Quota Seats.
What is New in NEET 2017
- Students may attempt NEET examination only three times.
- As per order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017. Except for AIIMS & JIPMER Exams.
- NEET – 2017 can write some regional languages including English, Telugu, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Kannada and Tamil.
- AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI is must for all Indian citizens candidates.
NEET 2017 Important Dates
|S.No||NEET-2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date of Online Application Form||January 31, 2017|
|2||Last date for Submission of Online Application Form||March 1, 2017|
|3||Issuance of Admit Card||April 15, 2017|
|4||Entrance Examination||May 7, 2017|
|5||Display of OMR Sheet||May 2017|
|6||Display of Answer Key||Last week of May 2017|
|7||Result||June 8, 2017|
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern
NEET 2017 will be conducted in offline mode. The examination duration will of 3hrs. Each question will carry 4 marks each and 1 mark will be deducted for each 1 wrong attempt.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|