MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 59 Inspector & Other Posts: Meghalaya Public Service Commission(MPSC) issued a notification for the recruitment of 59 posts of Junior Informatics, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman, others. Eligible candidates have to apply either through offline or online mode on or before 12th May 2017.The application form is to be downloaded from official website “www.mpsc.nic.in”. For more information, refer to the official notification.
MPSC Recruitment for 59 Posts Vacancy Details
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Adv No: MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2017-2018/1
Job Location: Meghalaya
Name of the Posts: Junior Informatics, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman, others
Number of Posts: 59
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies for MPSC Recruitment
1. Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department – 3
2. Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department – 1
3. Lecturer in Computer Science/ Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya – 1
4. Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology – 1
5. Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationary, Meghalaya Shillong – 3
6. Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department – 1
7. Inspector of Taxes and Taxation Department – 28
8. Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services(MCH & FW) Meghalaya – 1
9. Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department – 4
10. Lower Division Assistant In the Office of the Meghalaya PSC, Shillong – 2
11. Draughtsman-II under soil and water Conservation, Meghalaya – 7
12. Surveyor Grade-II under Soil and Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 5
13. Senior Soil and Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 1
14. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (surveyor) under Soil and Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 1
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee through online(using credit card, debit card, ATM card) or offline(using challan) mode
For Posts 1,2,3 – Rs. 460/-
For Posts 4 to 8 – Rs. 350/-
For Posts 9 to 14 – Rs. 320/-
Half the rate for SC/ST who are the permanent resident of the state of Meghalaya.
Educational Qualification for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment
For post 1 – The Candidates should have possess B.Tech/B.E.(Computer Science/ Communications & Electronics) or its equivalent
For post 2 – The candidate should have possessed a Bachelor Degree in a concerned stream from any recognized university or institute.
For post 3 – The candidates should have completed a Master’s degree in Computer Science with 55% marks.
For post 4 – The candidates should have completed B.Sc./ BE/ B.Tech.
For post 5 – The candidates should have completed Matriculation/ 10 + 2 or its equivalent from any recognized board or institute.
For post 6 – The candidates should have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
For posts 7,9,10 – The candidate should be a graduate in any stream.
For post 8 – The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
For posts 11 to 14 – The candidate should be a Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/ Surveyor Course.
MPSC Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The candidate’s upper age limit relaxable by 5-years for SC/ST,10-years for PWD
For posts 1,2,3 – Rs.17000 to Rs.33960
For posts 4,5 – Rs.14700 to Rs.28760
For posts 6,7,8 – Rs.14100 to Rs.27510
For post 9 – Rs.12000 to Rs.23440
For post 10 – Rs.11300 to Rs.22000
For post 11,12 – Rs.10600 to Rs.20720
For posts 13,14 – Rs.9900 to Rs.19370
Selection Process: Pre-Screening Test, Main Examination, PET, Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
1.The candidates have to log on to the official website of MPSC “www.mpsc.nic.in” to apply online.
2.Read the instructions carefully before you apply to the post.
3.Enter all the details and submit it.
4.Take a printout of the application for future use.
The candidates have to send the application form along with documents to given below address.
(i)The Office Counter of MPSC Office,
(ii)MPSC Cell at Tura Nongstoin,
Williamnagar & Nongpoh.
Starting date for submission of Application form – 26th April 2017
Closing date for submission of Application form – 12th June 2017
All The Best