MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 14088 ASI & Constable Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 14088 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer), Head Constable (Computer) & Constable vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website “www.vyapam.nic.in” from 8th June 2017 to 7th July 2017. Details about age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Examination fee & how to apply are given below…
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 for 14088 Posts Vacancy Details
Official website: www.vyapam.nic.in
Name of the post: Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable
Number of posts: 14088
Name of the post and Number of Vacancies:
1. Constable (G.D): 12828 posts
2. Constable (Driver): 702 posts
3. Constable (Cook): 136 posts
4. Constable (Barber): 34 posts
5. Constable (Dhobi): 39 posts
6. Constable (Cobbler): 15 posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier): 97 posts
8. Constable (Sweeper): 44 posts
9. Constable (Mason): 11 posts
10. Constable (Bigular): 11 posts
11. Constable (Tent Khalasi): 14 posts
12. Head Constable (Computer): 123 posts
13. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer): 34 posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs Recruitment
The exam will be conducted for two Question Papers.
1. Application fees for two papers Rs.700 for General category and Rs.350 for reserved category.
2. For one paper Rs.500 for General category and Rs.250 for reserved category applicants.
3. Application fee should be paid through online payment or credit/ debit card payment.
Educational Qualification for MPPEB Recruitment
Candidates who have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma / Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute. Refer notification for more information about educational qualifications for different posts.
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Age Limit
The candidates should be minimum of 18 and maximum of 25 years as on 1st August 2017.
Age Relaxation: Refer notification for more information.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay 2100/ 2400/ 1900
Selection Process for MPPEB Recruitment
Candidates selection will be based on Written Examination, Proficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test & Document Verification.
How to Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2017
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website “www.mponline.gov.in” to apply online.
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all instructions before you apply to the post.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take print out of online submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Making Corrections in Application – 8th June 2017
Last Date for Online Registration – 7th July 2017
Last Date for Making Corrections in Application – 12th July 2017.
Dates for Examination – From 19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017.
First Session Exam Timings – 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Second Session Exam Timings – 1:30 PM to 05:00 PM
All The Best