Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 17 Assistant Engineer & Analyst Posts: The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of 17 Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Analyst, and Assistant Engineer (CEW) vacancies under PHE Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online/offline on or before 05.05.2017 up to 05.00 PM.
More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and how to apply are mentioned below..
Meghalaya PSC 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No.Of Vacancies: 17 Posts
|S.No||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||07|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||01|
|5||Assistant Analyst (CEW)||01|
Age Limit: (as of 01-01-2017)
- Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years for S.No-1 to 4 Posts.
- 21 to 30 years for S.No- 5 post.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for the candidates whom belonging to SC/ST who are permanent residents of the state of Meghalaya.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) from a recognized University (or have passed in Section A & B or AMIE India Civil) for S.No- 1, 2, 3 Posts.
- Second Class M.Sc. In Chemistry or B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University, AIC (Associate ship of the Institute of Chemistry) India by Examination in the Selection of Inorganic Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry for S.No- 4 Post.
- B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized University for S.No- 5 Post.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates required to pay Rs. 460/- for S.No-1, 2,3 &5, Rs.350/- for S.No-4 through MPSC Challan available at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquater, Shillong, MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar and Nongpoh.
- NO FEE- for PWD Candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through online or offline mode
- Online Mode: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website: www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 05-05-2017 up to 05.00PM.
- Offline Mode: Eligible candidates can submit their application in prescribed format in all respects at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquater, Shillong, &MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar and Nongpoh, and can send their applications by registered Post to Commission’s Office in Shillong on or before 05.05.2017 up to 05.00 PM.
Instructions for How to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on Online Application and Fill all the required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Last Date for Apply Online: 05-05-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-05-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
All the Best
About90 Team ..