KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 571 Group C Non-Technical Posts: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for recruiting 571 Group C Non-Technical Posts. KPSC and Karnataka Loka Seva Ayoga has been released this notification at the website of the Commission, kpsc.kar.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates go through the notification and apply online on or before 15-04-2017. Check all the details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply below.
KPSC 571 Group C Non-Technical Recruitment Details
Total no.of Posts: 571
Graduate Level: 246 Posts
- Chief Officer Grade – 2: 34 Posts
- Accountant: 26 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 149 Posts
Non-Graduate Level: 325
- Residential School Teachers: 123 Posts
- Junior Accounts: 42 Posts
- Library Assistant: 29 Posts
- DEO: 01 Post
- Bill Collector: 101 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 25 Posts
- Library Assistant (Secretariat): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs as on 15-04-2017. Age relaxation 40 years for ST/ SC/ CAT-1 and 38 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree, SSLC/ PUC/ Diploma in the required disciplines from the recognized Board/ Institution.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay application fee Rs. 300/- by Challan in the e-Post office of Karnataka state for General, 02A, 02, B, 03 A and 03 B and Rs.25/- for ST/SC/PH/EXs candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- Find the advertisement
- Click on apply online button
- Fill all mandatory fields correctly
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay application fee
- Submit and take a printout
Last date to submit online application: 15/04/2017