- Karnataka Bank Recruitment for Clerk Posts :
- Qualifications :
- Age Limit :
- Educational Qualification :
- Application Fee :
- How to Apply :
- Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Limited 2017 Clerk Exam :
- Important Information Candidates Should Follow :
- Selection Procedure :
- Appointment & Emoluments :
- Click Here for Detailed Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online
Karnataka Bank Recruitment for Clerk Posts :
Karnataka Bank Limited(KBL) invites the applications for the posts of Clerks to be positioned at its branches and offices located all over India. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications before 21st December 2016 for Karnataka Bank Recruitment.
Name of the Post : Clerk
Job location : All India
No of Posts : Not Specified
Qualification : Graduate
Pay Scale : Rs.23500/- Per Month
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 years to Maximum 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-12-2016. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification :
Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognised university.
Application Fee :
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/-
- Rs.500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates
How to Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates apply online through the official website http://www.karnatakabank.com/ from 01/12/2016 to 21/12/2016.
Candidate first fills the application then pay the money through online and finally upload the photograph(200×230 pixels) with his/her signature(140×60 pixels).
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Limited 2017 Clerk Exam :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 01/12/2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21/12/2016
- Last Date for Printing Application : 05/01/2017
- Tentative Date for Online Test : February 2017
Important Information Candidates Should Follow :
The selected applicants will be required to submit his/her medical fitness report.
Selection Procedure :
The candidate selection will be based on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Appointment & Emoluments :
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [Current approximate Gross Salary is `23,500/-p.m. exclusive of Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc.]