JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 886 Revenue Employee & Other Posts: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently advertised a notification for the recruitment of 886 vacancies in Amin, Revenue Employee and other posts. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.jssc.in before 26 July 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JSSC Recruitment 2017 for 886 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Advertisement No: 03/2017
Total no of Posts: 886
Name of the Posts: Amin, Revenue Employee & Other Posts
Name of the Posts & no of Vacancies
- Amin – 188 Posts
- Revenue Employee – 649 Posts
- Junior Regional Investigator – 26 Posts
- Calculator under the Department of Animal Husbandry Statistics – 23 Posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Age Limit for JSSC Recruitment
- 18 to 35 Years
For more information refer the notification
JSSC Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 12th Class
- ITI Certificate in Surveyor
- Rs. 21,700 – 50,000/-
Application fee for Jharkhand Recruitment
- For General Category – Rs. 460/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 115/-
- Written Test, Interview
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Before applying for the JSSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly.
1. Eligible candidates should be log on to the official website www.jssc.in
2. Download the application form.
3. Fill the details correctly and Submit the application fee.
4. Take a printout of the application form.
1. Starting date for submitting online application: 22/06/2017
2. Last date for submitting online application: 26/07/2017
All The Best