JIPMER Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 16 Assistant Fire Safety Officer Posts: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has released a notification for ASSISTANT FIRE SAFETY OFFICER on a CONTRACT BASIS in the JIPMER. Eligible and candidates who are interested have to apply online through the official website “www.jipmer.edu.in” on or before 16th June 2017.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 for 16 Posts Vacancy Details
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
Name of the Post: ASSISTANT FIRE SAFETY OFFICER
Number of Posts: 16
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
ASSISTANT FIRE SAFETY OFFICER – 16
Job Location: Puducherry
Application Fee: Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Recruitment
The candidates should possess B.Tech and B.sc (refer website)
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be maximum of 40-65 years ( refer website)
Age Relaxation: Refer website
Pay Scale: Rs.15000 per month consolidated pay
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply for Assistant Fire Safety Officer Recruitment
1. The candidates are required to log on to the official website “http://jipmer.edu.in”.
2. Read the instructions before you apply to the post.
3. Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates.
4. Enter a valid email id, mobile number for communication purpose.
5. Take a print out of the submitted online application.
Initial date for submission of Application – 18th May 2017
Last date for submission of Application – 16th June 2017
All The Best