Hooghly Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 20 House Mother & Other Posts: District Magistrate & Collector Hooghly Recruitment 2017 for 20 vacancies in Counsellor, Child Welfare Officer, House Mother, Other posts. Eligible candidates may download the prescribed format of application form from the official website and send the hard copy of application form along with relevant documents to given below address on or before 12th June 2017.
District Magistrate & Collector Hooghly Recruitment 2017 for 20 Posts Vacancy Details
Official Website: www.hooghly.gov.in
Name of the Post: Counsellor, Child Welfare Officer, House Mother, Other posts
Number of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts and No of Vacancies for Collector Hooghly Recruitment
1.Counselor – 3
2.Child Welfare Officer – 3
3.House Mother – 6
4.Para Medical Staff – 2
5.Store Keeper cum Accountant – 2
6.Cook – 1
7.House Keeper – 3
Note: These posts are applicable to female candidates only.
Job Location: Hooghly, West Bengal
Application Fee for Hooghly Recruitment
The candidate has to download the application form from the website and send the hard copy to said address.
District Magistrate Recruitment Educational Qualification
The candidates should possess 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree & PostGraduation Degree from a recognized Board/University. And also experience in relevant field is required.
District Magistrate & Collector Hooghly Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age should be between (as on date of advertisement)
24 years to 40 Years for post 1, 21 years to 40 Years for posts 2,3,4,5 and 18 years to 40 Years for posts 6,7
Pay Scale for District Magistrate & Collector Hooghly Jobs Recruitment
1. Counsellor – Rs. 17,500 pm.
2. Child Welfare Officer (CWO) -Rs. 17,500 pm.
3. House Mother – Rs. 11,000 pm.
4. Para Medical Staff – Rs. 9,000 pm.
5. Store Keeper cum Accountant – Rs. 14,000 pm.
6. Cook – Rs. 7,500 pm.
7. House Keeper – Rs. 6,000 pm.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on Written exam, Computer test, Interview.
How to Apply for District Magistrate & Collector Hooghly Recruitment 2017
1. Eligible candidates can download application form from the official website “www.hooghly.gov.in”
also, the application form is available in Office of the District Magistrate, Hooghly.
2. The candidate must send hard copy of application form along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Notification) to the following address in Drop Box from 10:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m up to 12th June 2017.
Social Welfare Section,
Office of the District Magistrate,
3. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
The initial date for submission of Application – 17th May 2017.
Last date for submission of Application –12th June 2017 till 5:30 PM
All The Best