BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 21 Junior Engineer & Other Posts: The Border Security Force (BSF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 21 Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical) Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Engineering (Combatised) Posts for the year of 2017. Interested Candidates can check their eligible criteria & apply before 30 days from the date of publication in employment news. For other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, and Important dates are given below…
BSF Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Eligible Criteria for BSF Recruitment-2017
Organization: Border Security Force (BSF)
Job Location: All India
Date of Publication: 12th April 2017
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Post Name: Junior Engineer/ Sub Inspector (Electrical)
Total Number Posts: 21
Pay Scale: Rs.9300- 34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
Category Wise Consolidation of Posts:
- For UR: 09
- For OBC: 07
- For SC: 04
- For ST: 01
Candidates should pass 3-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University by the Central Government or State Government.
Age Limit: (as on 01-01-2017)
Candidates upper age limit 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Application.
Age Relaxation Category wise:
For SC/ST- 5years
For OBC- 3 years
Note: For other Information visit official Website www.bsf.nic.in.
Selection Process for BSF Recruitment
1. Written Test
2. Physical Standard Test (PST)
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
4. Personal Interview & Medical Examination
Note: PH Category candidates are not eligible to Apply for this examination.
1. For SC/ST/ BSF/Women Candidates: No Fee
2. For Others: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/ through DD (demand Draft)/ Postal Order in favor of the Addressee to whom the Application is Addressed, payable at respective SBI/ Post Office at the Location or Nearby Station.
How to Apply:
1.Eligible Candidates can Apply in prescribed Application form along with Self- Attested Copies of relevant Documents.
2. And 3 recent passport size photos, DD/IPO & 2 self-Addressed Envelope of size 25 × 12 cm with Postal Stamp worth Rs. 40/- each send to relevant Centers as per Official Recruitment Notification on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.
Last Date for Submit Application form: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
All The Best